For transparency, we would like you to know that as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website through links and ads.
The Servore Auto-Shade ARC-513 welding goggles are a great investment for welders who commonly find themselves in tight spots. Here are a few thoughts about the product:
Servore Auto Shade Darkening Welding Goggle Arcshield 2 The world’s first Auto-Darkening Protect Mask (Arcshield Mask)
- Excellence in view of bright color and widen window, Outstanding TIG welding performance with RF sensor, Perfect prevention of fogging, All around gear for grinding / cutting / welding.
- Enhanced safety with clearer and wider view, the goggle make it easier to carry out welding when welders feel safer and comfort to move around within hazardous working environment.
- Ensuring fast and stable TIG welding performance, the goggle do not fail to protect the welders eyes safely even in restricted welding environment or deep narrow structures when do especially mobile and pipe welding.
Compatible with Hard hats, Respirators and Eye protections & Wider panoramic view with brighter Color
- The inner space of goggle and shield is wide enough for the user to wear protective glasses and respirators, and easy connection with safety helmet enables outstanding protection. Separable flash holder on the shield light enables safe moving and better vision even in dark environments.
- Great visibility
- Excellent mobility. It allows you to fit in spaces where your helmet will not.
- Good shade sensitivity
- Adjustable shade works well to adjust to your specific needs
- Great for MIG, TIG, or plasma cutting
- Allows for good field of vision
- Doesn’t give the same spatter & skin protection as a welding helmet
- Fumes are still an issue